Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Maintenance Worker III
Crowsnest Pass Health Centre
Facilities Maintenance and Engineering
Open until suitable candidate found
As soon as possible
7.75 hours/shift; Mon-Fri; Off-Hour call outs may be necessary
$28.48 - $31.04
- This position performs a variety of highly skilled and complex carpentry, locksmith and mechanical duties. The Maintenance Worker III may be assigned one of the following roles: Mechanical duties including checking testing, installing, repairing and maintaining complex mechanical equipment, boilers and systems, or carpentry duties including renovation, carpentry and structural work.
- Physically demanding position.
- Encounters a full spectrum of environmental conditions, including contact with hazardous materials (i.e., adhesives).
- Ability to bend, squat, walk, lift heavy loads, and reach above head throughout shift.
- Good vision, color differentiation and hearing.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination to safely handle equipment and tools.
- Working in conditions where heat and crowding may exist.
- Work involves outside work in all weather conditions, as well as work involving lighting and other machinery considered hazardous/dangerous.
- Functions as the Heliport Manager. Complies with LTC registration where applicable (training available).
*All applicants should live within the area or be willing to relocate*
- 5th Class Engineering Certificate of Competency.
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License.
- Training in the construction trade (2nd or 3rd year apprentice level).
- Grade 12 graduate or Canadian equivalent.
Apply online at www.healthjobs.ab.ca or via FAX at (403) 388-6016
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources prior to midnight of the closing date.
We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).