Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Regular Full Time
2012-11-28 Time: 23:59
Minimum: 23.08 per hour Maximum: 28.07 per hour
The Clerk IV position in Accounts Receivable is responsible for the accurate billing of invoices and application of payments against customer accounts. The position is critical for Alberta Health Services to ensure revenues are billed and payments are received, as well as performing the daily transactions that feed into financial reporting. Activities are performed in the AR sub ledger for this position. Clerk IV accountabilities and tasks are divided into Billing, Payments Processing, and Collections. Depending on the site location the position may perform all of the accountabilities and tasks or be focused specifically on one area. All Clerk IVs assist in other miscellaneous duties.
· Post Secondary accounting courses or 2 - 4 years related accounting experience is required
· MS Office application experience and computer experience required
· Accounting Diploma preferred
· Computerized accounting system experience preferred
· Strong customer service skills required
· Health Care environment experience is preferred
· Demonstrates flexibility when dealing with changes in demands and priorities
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to function with minimal direction
· Ability to work within a team environment
*Applicants will be tested for appropriate skills.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).