Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
IT Infrastructure Services 3
Corporate - Information Technology
Regular Full Time
2012-12-31 Time: 23:59
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Reporting to the AHS Directory Services Lead, the Technical Specialist will work with the Provincial Support Team to oversee the Directory Services infrastructure Operations on a province wide basis to ensure the systems are operating effectively and efficiently 24x7x365.
Key knowledge areas include Active Directory Infrastructure Support, Advanced Group Policy Management and LDAP application integration. The candidate will provide architectural strategies and roadmaps to improve overall service efficiency, while meeting complex business requirements.
As an Active Directory Technical Specialist, the successful candidate will work with cross-functional teams to resolve complex enterprise-wide problems by often taking a broad perspective to assessing and designing solutions.
While participating in AHS Projects and business initiatives, the candidate will take a leadership role and assist with driving projects to meet timelines and budgets. Areas of project responsibility include vendor management, progress reporting and technical governance.
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with skills and abilities.
• Prefered graduate of a recognized degree program in information technology, information sciences, or related discipline. Minimum educational requirement is diploma in information technology, information sciences, or related discipline.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in information technology.
• Previous experience in a functional leadership, deliverable coordinator, or project manager capacity an asset.
• Experience in Advanced Group Policy Design and Implementation is required.
• Experience with LDAP, Active Directory (LDAP), MS Exchange is required.
• Certification as MS Professional (MCP,MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA) preferred.
• Experience with Quest Software Active Roles Server preferred.
• Advanced Knowledge of Power Shell and VB Scripting would an asset.
• Advanced abilities in providing documented technical solutions would be an asset.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).