Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Part-Time Temporary - Duration: Anticipated for 3 months with possible extension
Coaldale Health Centre
2012-11-14 Time: 23:59
As soon as possible
0800-1615; Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
$18.86 - $22.93
Description and Required
- Reports to: Home Care Manager or designate.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and function as an integral member of a Health Team.
- Flexible, highly motivated and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge and accurate application of current office practice, procedures and equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software (MS Windows, Word) required.
- Completion of a formal secretarial program or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work courteously and effectively with the public and other staff members.
Apply online at www.healthjobs.ab.ca or via FAX at (403) 388-6016
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources prior to midnight of the closing date.
We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).