Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Administrative/Clerical, Human Resources
(CORP)HRMS REPATRIATION PROJEC
2014-05-20 Time: 23:59
AHS offers a competitive compensation package
Employee Services Administrators provide administrative support and advice to internal clients on Human Resource and Benefit plans. They verify data, process, input and maintain the plans within established time and quality standards to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Additionally, they ensure that plans are administered in accordance with plan provisions, client policies and legislative requirements. Within the Shared Services framework, they provide ongoing support and mentoring to peers and colleagues.
- Process client transactions within established time and quality standards.
- Confirms data accuracy and maintains appropriate controls for audit verification.
- Understands, respects and maintains client confidentiality.
- Monitors and maintains various client databases.
- Prepares routine correspondence.
In addition to a competitive rate of pay, Alberta Health Services currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- Post Secondary Education in Business Administration and /or Human Resources/Benefits; or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
- 2-5 years in a Human Resource, Benefits and Customer Service business setting or related skills and experience.
- Experience working in direct contact with clients via telephone and email.
- Experience working with multi-union environments.
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheets and email applications (particularly MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and e.records).
- Experience in research, analysis and information gathering.
- Experience in verification and reconciliations of various types of accounts and computer interfaces.
- Experience in Query Reporting and PeopleSoft an asset.
- Demonstrated quality client service.
- Clear verbal skills (English) and mastery of written English.
- Exceptional “active” listening skills.
- Teamwork and leadership.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Business and Organizational knowledge.
- Effective time management skills.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).