Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Temporary Full Time
Plaza 124 Building
CH-Comm Hlth Promo -EDM
2012-11-20 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Manager Clinical Support Systems is responsible for:
· Collaboration with Operations in the development, implementation and evaluation of programs within Public Health - Edmonton Zone
· Lead role in zone initiatives to define, collect, utilize, analyze and interpret clinical measures to support Public health operations
· Linkage with information systems regarding operational needs for Public Health programs
· Day to day operational management of front-line direct reports including recruitment, performance appraisal, coaching, and mentoring
· Budget and contract accountability
· Lead role in infrastructure support of Public Health Operations including privacy, records management, service activity reporting and data integrity
Salary/Benefits: This position is classified as a M2-1. Minimum $ 93,000.00 to maximum $ 139,750.00 annually.
· Baccalaureate degree in a related health discipline as well as appropriate licenses and/or designations.
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a management or leadership role in public/community health.
· Proven ability to foster collaborative relationships with public agencies, committees and other partners.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, and conflict resolution skills required.
· Proven leadership skills including demonstrated ability with decision making essential.
· Demonstrated ability to manage change and create innovative solutions for complex and diverse issues.
- Vehicle Required - Required to provide a vehicle for business use; along with acceptable driver's abstract and proof of business insurance
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).