Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Contracting/Procurement & Supply
Materials Distribution Centre
2014-06-11 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends
Minimum: 20.45 per hour Maximum: 22.85 per hour
The Stores I is responsible for accurately picking replenishment orders for end-users. Duties include receiving hospital supplies, materials, capital equipment and/or food items, checking inventory received from the vendor, transferring received inventory supplies from the staging area to their assigned storage location and entering orders into the computer system while verifying the items received and distributed. The position supports activities related to the maintenance of the warehouse and inventory integrity.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Competence in a computerized environment is required.
- Warehouse equipment experience (forklift, motorized pallet jack, hydraulic lift) is desirable.
- The ability to follow oral and written instructions and make basic mathematical calculations is necessary.
- The capability to work within established routines is essential.
- The successful candidate must be able to complete physical tasks including considerable amounts of standing and walking, bending, stooping, reaching for and carrying material, and heavy lifting, pushing and pulling.
This position will work multiple shifts dependant upon which shift requires coverage the possible shifts are Sunday to Thursday from 1445 to 2300 and 1845 to 0300. Also on the replenishment shift they work 11.08 shifts 0700 - 1900 or 1900 - 0700 on a rotation of days and nights. Or a Monday to Friday from 0645 to 1500. Must be flexible and able to work on more then one shift.
Resume must be attached.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).