Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Seventh Street Plaza
TREASURY & CAPITAL ASSETS
2014-05-20 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Minimum: 9.95 per hour Maximum: 28.00 per hour
Reporting directly to the Manager, Revenue - Non-Government Funding, this position is primarily responsible for project work related to special purpose funds. Key responsibilities include reviewing restricted funding agreements and working with account holders to ensure proper recognition and reporting of revenues. Preparation of journal entries and GL maintenance forms will also be required.
- Completion of 3 years of college or university in Business Administration.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple priorities.
- Ability to function within a collaborative environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).