Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Clerk II - HIM - Lac La Biche HCC
Lac La Biche
Lac La Biche HC W.J.Cadzow Bld
NZ LLB HC Hlth Records12
2014-05-20 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Minimum: 19.43 per hour Maximum: 23.62 per hour
Under the general supervision of the Health Information Management Supervisor, this position may be responsible for one or more of the following tasks to ensure immediate access to patient information: processes inpatient, day surgery, emergency and ambulatory care visit documentation, performs deficiency management functions, maintains control of patient records to ensure immediate access, maintains integrity of Records Management and the ADT databases, filing, and performs other related duties as required to support the Health Information Management Department. The incumbent must be able to exercise good judgment and initiative in completing tasks and be able to work with a high degree of independence, confidentiality, accuracy and accountability.
- High School Diploma with business courses supplemented with computer courses.
- Experience in Health Records or equivalent related experience with computerized systems.
- Medical Terminology.
- Must be physically able to perform duties involving standing, sitting, bending and stretching for extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work quickly yet accurately.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Good team player and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skill.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).