Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Mental Health, Psychology/Counselling/Social Work
Lethbridge Professional Bldg
HSAA Facility PROF/TECH
2014-07-07 Time: 23:59
Minimum: 42.68 per hour Maximum: 55.86 per hour
The Family Violence Treatment Service’s Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision and is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of the service in Brooks, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat. In addition, the position is responsible for ongoing collaboration and liaison between the Addiction and Mental Health System, Probation, Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Systems. The clients that are referred to the Lethbridge Family Violence Treatment Service are complex cases, requiring advanced clinical skills, specifically in the areas of family violence, mental illness and addiction. Implementation of comprehensive treatment needs across the continuum of mental health services and supports is required.
- Masters degree in Psychology.
- Full registration with College of Alberta Psychologists (provisional psychologists will not be considered).
- BCLS-HCP and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention.
- Minimum of three years recent and relevant clinical experience in a mental health and/or clinical justice setting.
- Recent experience working in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and support and work in interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and coordinating role.
- Able to function with minimal supervision.
Recent experience in the following preferred:
- Conducting psychometric testing.
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Quality improvement activities.
- Vehicle Required - Required to provide a vehicle for business use; along with acceptable driver's abstract and proof of business insurance
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).