Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Human Resources File Clerk
Lethbridge Centre Mall Tower
HR Client Services
2012-11-30 Time: 23:59
To Be Determined
7.75 Hours/Shift; 10 Shifts/2 Weeks; Monday-Friday; Days
This position is open to qualified AHS employees only
This position is open to qualified AHS employees only.
The Human Resources File Clerk performs a variety of clerical duties in support of the operational functions of Human Resources Client Services in the Zone. The majority of the work will be related to the maintenance of employee records and can include receptionist functions; however other clerical duties will be assigned as required. The HR File Clerk maintains files for active and terminated employees in accordance with established procedures for cataloguing, storing and retrieving Human Resources data and compiles, copies and organizes information for various data calls and projects. This position is classified as a T1 position.
- Post Secondary Office Administration supplemented by related computer courses.
- Experience working in a large, fast paced environment, deadline oriented, high volume office is required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience working in a multi-union healthcare environment is an asset.
- Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.
This position is classified as a T1.
Apply online at www.healthjobs.ab.ca or via FAX at (403) 388-6016
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources prior to midnight of the closing date.
We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).