Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Full-Time Temporary - Duration: Anticipated for 3 months with possible extension
Lethbridge and/ or Coaldale
Day Procedures; Unit: Colorectal Screening
2012-11-17 Time: 23:59
0645-1500; Monday-Friday; Stats Off
$20.83 - $23.74
- Sterile Surgical Processing certification required.
- Must have current experience and knowledge in the care, handling and reprocessing of video endoscopes.
- Must have knowledge in the use of high level disinfectant scope reprocessing machines and scope sterilization machines.
- Knowledge and experience with the principles of universal precautions, sterility assurance, medical and surgical asepsis.
- Must be able to lift and push 12 kilograms.
- Must be self directed with the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability and flexibility to organize and prioritize workload to meet the fluctuating needs of the department.
- Knowledge of various surgical instruments an asset.
- Ability to demonstrate a respectful, courteous and positive attitude and able to work well with a multidisciplinary team.
- This position may have to provide coverage to Coaldale Colorectal Screening.
Apply online at www.healthjobs.ab.ca or via FAX at (403) 388-6016
All applications must include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources prior to midnight of the closing date.
We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).