Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Human Resources Analyst
Medicine Hat Regional Hospital
2012-11-30 Competition closes at 1600 hours
To be determined
10 (7.75 hour) shifts per 2 week cycle (days)
Career Stream P2. Minimum $55,000 to Maximum $77,000 anually. This position is opened to qualified AHS employees only.
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Client Services Advisor, the HR Analyst works with a high degree of independence to provide timely support for stakeholders (HR Client Services Advisors, Managers, Senior Leadership and Employees) related to HR functional areas including employee relations, training and development, recruiting and staffing, and departmental development. The HR Analyst provides strategic support as well as guidance and direction to Managers and Employees in all HR business process areas by building and maintaining relationships with various internal teams within the HR Services Delivery Model. The HR Analyst assists with the implementation of services, policies and programs delivered through the HR Client Services. This position must communicate effectively and strategically while delivering various and at times, complex information in a diplomatic and concise manner to resolve inquiries and system related issues. The HR Analyst is involved in analytics and project work on an ongoing basis as required.
In addition, the incumbent will possess a record of accomplishments in the following areas:
- Effective communicator with strong organization skills, influential skills, client focused orientation and commitment to providing quality services;
- Leadership skills, including demonstrated ability and comfort with decision making responsibilities, coaching and teaching, and the ability to inspire and build confidence in others; Demonstrated ability to facilitate change;
- Ability to foster partnerships and achieve organizational goals and manage within a unionized sector; Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Effective leadership abilities combined with a strong commitment to operating within a team environment and the ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve common goals;
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills; Ability to foster a climate of cooperation amongst, and build solid relationships with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related area is required. Equivalent education and experience may be considered; Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience with an aptitude for analytical work;
- The ability to gather, analyze and synthesize information from a business flow perspective is required; Knowledge of Human Resources, Occupational Health and Safety, Payroll and related processes in a diverse healthcare environment;
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint; Knowledge of health care and business processes within AHS is preferred;Current driver's license and transportation is essential as travel is required; A demonstrated clear pattern of professional and personal development.
- This position is opened to qualified AHS employees only
Apply online at www.healthjobs.ab.ca or via FAX at (403) 502-8272
All applications much include the competition number and a current resume to be received by Human Resources prior to 4:00 pm (16:00 hours) of the closing date.
We thank all candidates for their applications however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).