Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Negotiable – South Zone
Negotiable – South Zone
2012-11-30 Time: 23:59
To be determined
10 shifts per two week cycle; Days
This position is classified as a P3; Minimum $65,250 annually, Maximum $98,000 annually.
This position is open to qualified AHS employees only
The Advisor, e-People Assistance Team is full working level professional in human resources. The Advisor provides a specialist human resources service to Alberta Health Services. The primary focus of these specialist positions is the delivery of a strategic level of support for complex manager and employee issues. Working closely with HR Client Services, as well as with the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) team, these positions support organizational or departmental issue resolution of items. Advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft and Recruitment Management System required.
• A college diploma or university degree in Business, Human Resources or Information Technology required. Recent course work in Human Resources and/or reporting desired, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Professional designation (CHRP) is preferred
• Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.
• Considerable working knowledge of Alberta Health Services systems, policies and processes and general office policies and procedures
• Excellent working knowledge of office software applications (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project, software and database applications)
• Excellent knowledge of the sensitivities and interests of diverse stakeholders, financial policies, financial and human resource information systems.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented, organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Ability to perform complex and diverse duties requiring independent judgement and confidentiality while demonstrating initiative
• Excellent detailed analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).