Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Food Service I
Food Service I
Nutrition & Food
Ponoka Hospital and Care Centr
CZ PNK HOSP FdSrvPnt/Res/Clnt
2014-05-09 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Minimum: 16.75 per hour Maximum: 18.27 per hour
Are you committed in helping others?
We have openings in our kitchens for food service workers.
Here's what we can offer for you:
- A safe and supportive work environment with a team oriented atmosphere
- Opportunity to complete a Safe Food Handlers Course
- Competitive wages, benefits and pension plan
- Day and afternoon shifts that are family friendly
- Ongoing paid training and development including computer skills where required
Must have food handling experience.
- Minimum of grade 12
- Must have a Certified Food Handler or be willing to complete the course within 60 days of commencing employment
- Able to work in an environment of heat, moisture and strong detergents
- Able to lift 20 kg
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).