Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Food Service I
Food Service I
Nutrition & Food
Cent. Ctr for MH and Brain Inj
CZ PNK CNTLCTR FdSrvP/R/S
2014-05-20 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Days, Evenings, Weekends
Minimum: 16.75 per hour Maximum: 18.27 per hour
Are you committed in helping others?
We have openings in our kitchens for food service workers.
Here's what we can offer for you:
- A safe and supportive work environment with a team oriented atmosphere
- Opportunity to complete a Safe Food Handlers Course
- Competitive wages, benefits and pension plan
- Day and afternoon shifts that are family friendly
- Ongoing paid training and development including computer skills where required
- Completion of Grade 10
- Able to speak, write and follow oral and written English
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Able to meet the physical demands of working in a commercial kitchen
- Compassion and courtesy in providing meal service to the frail elderly
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).