Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Registered Nurse - Community Care
Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
Temporary Full Time
Red Deer Bremner Ave Comm Hlth
CZ RD BRM CHC Case Coordinator
2012-12-13 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Minimum: 34.31 per hour Maximum: 45.03 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, Red Deer Home Care in the role of Case Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and providing quality care to clients in the community. You will interact with the team and clients/families to coordinate care planning. The successful candidate will play a key role in timely and appropriate referrals to stakeholders as relevant and/or provide direct care as needed. You may be required to cover other assignments as workload dictates and be on call.
• A Baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred; however, skills and experience relevant to nursing practice in community sector will be considered. Minimum 3 years community or related experience.
• Knowledge of the home care program, community resources and stakeholders an asset.
• Ability to provide case coordination, experience in HPT, wound care, client teaching, palliative support.
• BCLS-HCP, IV certification required.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in a team environment.
• Knowledge of Meditech, MedWorks, RAI and SA process an asset.
• Familiarity with using a PC, internet, and Microsoft office applications an asset.
• Must have current registration with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
• Valid Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).