Back to Search Print Posting
This Posting is no longer active.
Contracting/Procurement & Supply
Westlock Healthcare Centre
NZ CORP WSTLK Purchasing
2014-05-13 Time: 23:59
As Per Rotation
Minimum: 20.45 per hour Maximum: 22.85 per hour
Under general supervision, performs a variety of med/surg supply replenishment, issuing and restocking functions. Representative duties include receiving and filling supply requests, auditing, replenishing and cleaning supply carts and the receiving, inspecting, maintaining and issuing of stock from an on-site sub stores.
- High School Diploma.
- Handling of med/surg supplies and knowledge of Inventory required.
- Computer literacy, particularly with a Windows environment with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as being familiar with using the Internet required.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with limited supervision required.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory systems and barcode technology required.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English required.
- Must be capable of frequent heavy lifting and moving of objects up to 40 kg.
- Must be capable of pushing/pulling heavy carts up to and occasionally exceeding 275kg.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve, and is committed
to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Please submit one application for each position desired as copies of applications will not be submitted for multiple postings on your behalf. Applications must include skills and ability for the position, since selection is based on information provided in the application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying with the AHS!
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer.
This information is collected by the authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4)).